Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
Hi, I am by far not the perfect person on a perfect diet. But I like to keep my food diary open, as I find it really interesting to see what everyone eats!
Of course the support on the home page is amazing. But if you are a bit like me and enjoy too see other people's food diaries send me a friend request :D

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Mention your type of diet so you can get similar friends. Ex: high carb, low carb, high fat, low sodium.
    Your diary is closed to the public.
  • mymelodypistachio
    mymelodypistachio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It is a bit of everything really. Just trying to cut down on the calories in general.
    It is open when I am friends with people as opposed to private or passcode locked.
    I am asking to make friends with people who will have diaries open also.
  • AndyJBacon
    AndyJBacon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Alrighty.
  • KellyFaulds
    KellyFaulds Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: Mine is open, have no idea how to add friends but feel free to add me. I don't like veg and work full time with three kids so find it difficult to prepare meals so rely on a lot of soups etc xx
  • mymelodypistachio
    Options
    Alright, I found out how to add friends only a little while back. You press the persons picture or name. Then press their picture again, then you will see the 'add as friend' option.
    I will add you, thanks!
    Oh wow, I bet that is hard work! I don't have kids and still find it hard to make time to prepare nutritious low cal meals a lot of the time!
    The only reason I have for my weight gain is working in care, lots of exercise, but lots of eating and alcohol also, to 'reward' or wind down!
  • RainyDayBrunette
    RainyDayBrunette Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'll share! I'm new to mfp, but have been on low carb for 12 weeks... down 17 pounds. I log foods faithfully.
  • mymelodypistachio
    Options
    Thanks Marie, you're obviously doing something right! (=^▽^=)
    No judgements on food diaries. Mine is pretty bad come the weekend. Or any nights I see the bf, who is super carb and meat!