Need help.

Options
Hi Im Muranda and I am trying to loose 20lbs and the harder I try the more i gain. Since I started using this site a week ago i have gained three pounds! I think by seeing my calories I eat more, because I have not used them all up? I dotn know ive tried it all and i just need help because I cant do this by myself i have tried for three years now and have only lost one pound. It is so frustrating i hate it Any advice? My problem is what I eat. I eat good most of the time but I eat ALLOT and i cant control it. I spend two to three hours a night at the gym and i get no where

Replies

• gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Try eating raw veggies when you get craving foods, you can eat all that you want and it won't stick to you. Also, are you working out until you are sweating profusely? I find people exercise but don't exert enough energy.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you supposed to eat and are you logging your exercise calories too? Even if you are eating your calories - say 1200 - and exercising 2-3 hours you are going too far under 1200 and you are going into starvation mode...
  • cpauscher
    cpauscher Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm sorry you're struggling right now. I would eat a lot of fruits and veggies to help fill you up. Don't pay so much attention to using up all of your calories, eat healthy and until you're full with good foods. If you feel full and satisfied and haven't used your calories, it's ok.

If you would like to add me as a friend, you are most welcome to do so and we can support each other.