Options
    Start weight= 152
    Goal weight= 147
    End weight=
    Pounds lost=
  • CyclingArtistPlus
    CyclingArtistPlus Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok...its the 21st of July so I have a little more than a week to hit a personal goal of loosing at least 2 lbs. Right now I am 164...lets go!
  • CyclingArtistPlus
    CyclingArtistPlus Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dmzinz wrote: »
    I'm in! I need to get serious about this. My first day back to my fitness pal, I am going to stick to it this time.

Start weight (7/21)= 212
    End weight (8/1)=
    Pounds lost=

Its my first full day back too after 2 long lazy months. WE can do this!
  • llane_
    llane_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    S/W 137 (7/21)
    E/W. 133 (8/1)
  • llane_
    llane_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add this to my challenges. Anyone?
  • michy84
    michy84 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add this to my challenges. Anyone?

Sorry, I am not sure.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Start weight (7/20)= 246.2
    End weight (8/1)=
    Pounds lost=

Im ready! :)
  • Stingray101
    Stingray101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Start weight 142#
    End weight
    Pounds lost

I'm ready!
  • sharmeenamir02
    sharmeenamir02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in with 176 start
  • mkristineks
    mkristineks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone ready to check in!?

A little about me: I lost 25 pounds (in about 2-3 months) 2 years ago through monitoring calories and running. Kept it off for around 8 months but then had a period of time where I was extremely depressed. Gained all of it back and maintained that weight (luckily not more!) until about 3 weeks ago when I realized how easy it was the first time...once I willed myself (the hardest part!) to start again. On 7/17 I set a short term goal to lose 10 pounds by my birthday (8/17), and then I'll slow down my goals (I know I can't sustain 2 pounds a week once I hit that weight).

Starting weight (Tuesday 7/19) = 154.6
    Current weight (Saturday 7/23) = 152.2
    Short term goal weight (Wednesday 8/17) = 145.x
    Long term goal weight (End of 2016) = 130.x

How is everyone else doing? What are your short term/long term goals? Hope everyone is hanging in there!
  • brianablake778
    brianablake778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im in!!!
    start weight: 165
    current weight: 163.4
    ST goal weight Aug 1:155
    longterm: 135lb!!!
  • michy84
    Options
    Anyone ready to check in!?

A little about me: I lost 25 pounds (in about 2-3 months) 2 years ago through monitoring calories and running. Kept it off for around 8 months but then had a period of time where I was extremely depressed. Gained all of it back and maintained that weight (luckily not more!) until about 3 weeks ago when I realized how easy it was the first time...once I willed myself (the hardest part!) to start again. On 7/17 I set a short term goal to lose 10 pounds by my birthday (8/17), and then I'll slow down my goals (I know I can't sustain 2 pounds a week once I hit that weight).

Current weight (Saturday 7/23) = 152.2
    Short term goal weight (Wednesday 8/17) = 145.x
    Long term goal weight (End of 2016) = 130.x

How is everyone else doing? What are your short term/long term goals? Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Thanks for sharing your story! Good job on getting back on track. That can sometimes be the hardest part: just starting!

I am doing pretty well this challenge so far. Only one day has been bad. I am down half a pound so far.

I would like to get back to 130 this challenge and my long-term goal is 125.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Rhiannonpwj
    Rhiannonpwj Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First check in!

Starting weight (19/07): 141.2
    Weigh in 1 (24/07): 139.6
    Goal weight (01/08): 138
    End weight:
    Pounds lost: 1.6

I've changed my goal weight from 139 to 138. I've been losing steadily on 1lb a week, so I based it on that, but losing 0.6lbs in the next week just seems too easy for a challenge.

Excuse my British dates!
  • walkingwalkingwalking
    Options
    Came to community looking for some motivation today and lo and behold....just one week seems like a good place to start. Not sure about weight...clothes too tight and I don't feel fit. I'll check weight at the gym WHEN I go TODAY : )
  • envelope
    envelope Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I am just getting back to working out and counting calories, so the first few days show a pretty good drop.
    7/20: 219.2
    7/24: 216
    Came to community looking for some motivation today and lo and behold....just one week seems like a good place to start. Not sure about weight...clothes too tight and I don't feel fit. I'll check weight at the gym WHEN I go TODAY : )

That is exactly why I am here too! I typically do not have to wear "professional" clothes in the summer, but needed to last week. I was surprised to find a lot of my clothes were tight!
  • michy84
    Options
    Welcome to the new people! I am glad you are here! After today, we have one week left! Let's push ourselves and see what we can do!
  • walkingwalkingwalking
    Options
    Okay. Got to the gym yesterday. Yeah me.
    Current weight: 155.6
    Goal: 154
    Can't believe it's already July 25th!
    Happy Monday people.
  • michy84
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far?
  • mkristineks
    mkristineks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    michy84 wrote: »

Great so far! I'm really happy with the progress I've made with the end of July, and I'm so close to breaking through to the 140's I can almost taste it!

Current weight (Wednesday 7/27) = 151.8

I'll be doing my final weigh-in for this thread on Monday 8/1. A great way to hold myself accountable for the weekend so I can get a great number on the scale Monday morning!

Does anyone know of/is doing an August challenge? I really want to start one for the very beginning of the month so I have a place to check in throughout.
  • walkingwalkingwalking
    Options
    michy84 wrote: »

Does anyone know of/is doing an August challenge? I really want to start one for the very beginning of the month so I have a place to check in throughout.

Congratulations on your progress and commitment.
    I am joining the 30 day shred challenge for August.

As for the how am I doing? Sadly I have not had a great week. I was finishing an online course, so I have been sitting all day everyday and stuffing my face to suppress my stress. I need to work on strategies to get away from the kitchen while working. I think I need to try the public library. I handed in my big project yesterday so today I did go for a big walk, cut up some veggies for nibbling and I will embrace the weekend as a time for freedom and a lot more movement.

Have a great day folks!