55lbs to lose - day 2 on MFP!! anyone from uk? X

Options
smudger_24
smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
Hi everyone, this is my 2nd day, reading reviews this looks like it actually works!

How's everyone getting on? Anyone around 5ft 7" and looking to lose about 55lbs???
Xx

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    hey im from england!
    good luck on your weight loss journey ^-^
  • Shazzabommerrooney
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I'm in kent, feel free to add me. x x
  • 21gilly
    21gilly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    From the north east, MFP does seem to work and is really easy to log, i use the app for my phone and have lost 17lb so far, another 14lb to go.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone! Good luck too!

I'm sick of weight watchers so def up for this! X
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey, from lytham & Leeds (uni student!) xx
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm from Blackpool, living in Edinburgh.

It does work - i've lost more than 55lbs so you can too!

Feel free to add me

nik
  • Wangenstein
    Options
    Well, I'm not from the UK (though I do love Doctor Who, Terry Pratchett, Spaced and a host of other British fare), but I'm 5'7" and trying to lose about 30 pounds.

I've been using MFP for eight weeks (just into Week 9 now) and lost over 13 pounds. I've learned a lot about why, when and what I (used to) eat, and what kind of exercise I'm willing and able to do on a regular basis. I've improved my diet immensely, and dropped or made substitutions for more than a few former favorites. I've also picked up a few new foods that I didn't know I liked, so it's been quite the learning experience all the way around.

MFP does work. It all hinges on you, though. You have to be willing to be completely honest with what, how much and how often you eat. If you are, you'll learn a lot about yourself and if you're willing to alter your behaviors, you WILL lose weight.

Feel free to add me, and I'll give whatever advice (helpful and otherwise) I can. :)
  • lilredq
    lilredq Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what is mfp?
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    It is a great site! I love it. I've lost 38 pounds, largely after I started using MFP. I have about 25 more to go. Good luck to you, and feel free to add me if you want any motivation (even though I'm not from the UK.) :)
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    My Fitness Pal...
    what is mfp?