Hey im a newbie - any tips would be great x

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey

Hope everyone is well, i have never calorie counted before - always followed weight watchers so really could do with some help learning all the new bits!

Whats a typical days food for everyone?

Thanks in advance

Lou x

Replies

• cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    Though today hasn't been my most healthy of days, nutrition wise, my diary is public if you want to see a couple days' worth of intake. I didn't know that calories add up fast. Before I would eat a Kiss here and there, and there again and not think twice about it... now, I count everything. Even if it's just estimated.
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! On a non workout day I try to stay around the 1200 mark. On my workout days I eat back some of my calories burned. I try not to eat all of them but sometimes I do eat back most. Good luck and if you need extra motivation feel free to add me.
  • bombamy2
    bombamy2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too.....I am on day 3 and I normally do weight watchers. I am doing 1200 calories at moment. Its surprising how high in calories some food is really different to ww. Makes sense though, on ww you could eat unlimited fruit and veg and on here it seems more realistic as you cant eat unlimited fruit it can be too high in calories, so we shall see what happens. Add me as a friend and we can keep each other going.Good Luck. Not sure if my diary is public but have a look and see what I have been eating so far! x