Is it possible to loose 10kgs in a month?

Options
pamelalabs
pamelalabs Posts: 26 Member
hi there, Im Pamie 23yrs old, 61kg and 5"4 ..is it possible to loose 10kg in a month? hope u guys could help me, tnx! ciao!

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    For someone who is very overweight, maybe.

For you, no. At most, you should look to lose something like 3-4 kg, which would include an initial water weight loss.

~Lyssa
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Extremely obese; then ya it's a possibility.
    At your weight there is no way to do it and there's no way to come even close to that in a healthy way.
  • minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's definitely possible.

All you have to do is cut off one of your legs.

Or her arms....(as she mentions on her other post)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    At 134 pounds, one leg might do the trick and if not, maybe an arm too.

Well a year ago you asked about loosing 5 pounds in a month? Did you loose that 5 pounds? Just curious as you already know the answers you seek to your question

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/33840751#Comment_33840751
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    pamelalabs wrote: »
    hi there, Im Pamie 23yrs old, 61kg and 5"4 ..is it possible to loose 10kg in a month? hope u guys could help me, tnx! ciao!

Ten months ago you said you weighed 155lbs, and now you say you weigh 134lbs (congratulations!), which means you lost that weight at a rate of about 1/2 lb per week. Your BMI is 23 now (normal).

You are presumably asking whether it's possible to lose 22lbs in a month in reference to yourself. Is your goal weight really 112lbs, which would put you at a BMI of 19? And you want to do it in a month?

What do you think?

You have already been losing an average of 1/2 lb per week for the last 10 months, so you know what it takes. I agree with RoxieDawn, you already know the answer to that question.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    pamelalabs wrote: »

To lose 22 lbs in one month, you'd have to burn 70,000 calorie. That's basically like starving yourself for a month. Don't do it, you look Goos
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I dont think its impossible, but it will be difficult for sure. You might be able to do it with low carb high fat diet. look at dietdoctor.com
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    billglitch wrote: »
    I dont think its impossible, but it will be difficult for sure. You might be able to do it with low carb high fat diet. look at dietdoctor.com

Low carb will be about 7 - 8 pounds of water loss presumably she can last through the low carb flu the first two weeks.

This is just bad advice IMHO.
  • minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    billglitch wrote: »

Yeah......not.....a thin woman will NOT lose 22lb in month on low carb (or any other sensible way of eating)
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    @robs_ready Why do you say she looks like a goose? That's not very nice.

I think I meant good but the S slipped my bad!
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My question is "Why???"