Inspirational Blogs?

Options
PRMinx
PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
Hey all,

So, I've been struggling with my motivation for the past week and thought it would be fun for people to share any blogs that they read for inspiration. Any takers? My favorite blog is Zenhabits (www.zenhabits.net) and I think this post on 20 Simple Strategies for Getting Healthy (http://zenhabits.net/getting-healthy/) is awesome (and just what I needed to read this AM).

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    just a teeny FYI- nothing motivates you more than your own workout.

I know that reading inspiring things makes you feel a bit more motivated- but what is actually happening when you are online reading blogs is that you are sitting... doing nothing... reading about other people DOING.... and procrastinating jumping into all of it yourself.

Write your own blog about what you are doing.

Otherwise youre just hoarding motivation that you arent using and putting back out into the universe.
  • KCtoCapeCod
    Options
    This is a blog post I wrote a few days ago

http://www.carpediemcrystal.com/2012/08/hey-you.html

Best of luck!
  • PRMinx
    Options

I know that reading inspiring things makes you feel a bit more motivated- but what is actually happening when you are online reading blogs is that you are sitting... doing nothing... reading about other people DOING.... and procrastinating jumping into all of it yourself.

Otherwise youre just hoarding motivation that you arent using and putting back out into the universe.

Thank you for this, but....wow. I am doing my own workouts and everything. I blog for a living, so I'm not going to blog about working out. I'm certainly not lazy - or procrastinating anything. I like to read. Blogs are reading. In those few hours before bed, I might want to read some cool blogs.
  • PRMinx
    Options
    This is a blog post I wrote a few days ago

http://www.carpediemcrystal.com/2012/08/hey-you.html

Best of luck!

Thank you! Loved the post.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Thank you for this, but....wow. I am doing my own workouts and everything. I blog for a living, so I'm not going to blog about working out. I'm certainly not lazy - or procrastinating anything. I like to read. Blogs are reading. In those few hours before bed, I might want to read some cool blogs.

Oh awesome!! thats pretty cool that you get to have that job!!!!!!!!!!
  • dwatson925
    dwatson925 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks!