Bikini Body Mommy 6 Week Challenge!

Options
I am starting tomorrow! Any takers?! I am aiming for the 6 week challenge first before tackling the 90 day one! I would love an accountability buddy!!

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would, but I don't think I can fit it in my workout routine right now. Currently doing:

12 week IdealShape Up Challenge (just finished week 2)
    15 day Fight the Fat Challenge (day 12 tomorrow :heart: )
    Strong Curves Best Butt Bodyweight (though I am modifying and adding weight with the dumbbells I have)
    Plus the occasional daily burn, leslie sansone, jessica smith or sparkpeople.tv video.

I'll take a look at it but I think anymore right now might be overdoing it a tad.

edit: Oh and I run or swim when I can make it to the gym.

So I had a look and I might join in after the 15 day Fight the Fat Challenge. Or I could do it in place of the other videos I do....Hmmm...decisions. I will have to think on this some.
  • allie_mfp
    allie_mfp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! Any takers?! I am aiming for the 6 week challenge first before tackling the 90 day one! I would love an accountability buddy!!

Did you start the challenge? Curious how you made out?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    I would, but I don't think I can fit it in my workout routine right now. Currently doing:

Strong Curves Best Butt Bodyweight (though I am modifying and adding weight with the dumbbells I have)
    Plus the occasional daily burn, leslie sansone, jessica smith or sparkpeople.tv video.

I'll take a look at it but I think anymore right now might be overdoing it a tad.

So I had a look and I might join in after the 15 day Fight the Fat Challenge. Or I could do it in place of the other videos I do....Hmmm...decisions. I will have to think on this some.
    Why are you doing so many programs at once? You're much better off picking one program and just being more intense on it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Why are you doing so many programs at once? You're much better off picking one program and just being more intense on it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

@ninerbuff

The 12 wk and 15 day ones are really short (15 min or less short). I also don't have heavy enough weights to make them a real challenge. The bodyweight strong curves, I'm just doing to make do until I can get back into the gym. The rest is stuff I do when boredom hits because I have no life and love the way I feel after a workout. When I'm actually getting to the gym I usually do a morning lifting routine 3-4 days a week (depending on program) and running (20-40 mins) at night with walks 3 days a week (nothing else on walking days).

I'm actually done with the 15 day challenge now and dropped the 12 wk challenge (I just couldn't get it to actually feel like a challenge). Instead I have been doing my X-TrainFit dvds with the bodyweight strong curves and walking.

I just like working out a lot and it helps me burn through some of the built up energy I have when I'm stuck inside. I never do everything all in one go, just periodically throughout the day.
  • anacalderon712
    anacalderon712 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey , so your post ... do you know how I can track these excercise on my fitness pal ? I was looking into the YouTube channel and wanted to give them a try . Any suggestions? Trying to track my Activity level and my food intake to keep a close eye on my progress .
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Id like to do it. Were do i get the guide?