Brides to be!

Options
KatieJane10x
KatieJane10x Posts: 37 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

I am getting married in May next year and so am hoping to drop the pounds for my big day!
I have lost 23ibs since April doing Slimming Word and am now hoping to lose another 20 using MFP.

Any other bride to be's here trying to lose weight for their big day? Give me an add!

I am off for the dreaded dress shop in a few weeks... anyone else bought theirs whilst on their weight loss journey?

Look forward to hearing from you :smile:

Replies

• chubzy7fox
    chubzy7fox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am on the path of weight loss.. My wedding is in march 2017.. Ive just started back at the gym and using mfp!! Weve got this!!
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Congrats! My wedding date is in September of 2017. I've been using MFP for about 2 weeks maybe? I love it, so motivating! Add me, I would love to connect for mutual encouragement!
  • tiffpage
    tiffpage Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies! My wedding date is June of 2017. After grad school and back surgery, I've got 20 pounds to drop on a pretty short frame. I'm doing it the healthy way. No fad diets. Let's support each other on this exciting journey
  • bowsontoes
    bowsontoes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats!I lost 10lbs, with another 7 to go. My wedding date is July 2018, so I have plenty of time to hit my goal but I'd love to be there sooner than later.
  • Kkelso1119
    Kkelso1119 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could use the bride to be support too, I have less time: 5 months (New Years Eve 2016) but my goal is to be down 15lbs so I think its doable!
  • K_life
    K_life Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same day wedding! Congrats! Let's be accountability and support buddies?
  • michelledosramos7
    michelledosramos7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • hmb2244
    hmb2244 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I've been engaged over a year and lost 15 in the past 2 months. Would like to lose 7-10 before the big day in 2 months!! Feel free to add me, I could use the encouragement!