Need new friends to help me how to get it started!

Options
louisegalan
louisegalan Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, just asking for some help on how to start to lose my weight.. My current weight is 64kgs with a height of 4'11.. I was hoping to lose 1kg every week but i dont have time to exercise due to work which makes me lazy when i reach home. I need some advice how to start to control my diet and lose 1kg in each week. I always plan for two days then suddenly it stops..thank you!!!

Replies

• fat2fitp
    fat2fitp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Just make sure that you are sticking to your daily required calorie intake!! At least 5 to 6 days of the week now if you have a pig out day then that is ok just don't overdue it!! If you can stick to your daily goal throughout the whole week then the more better! Also I know you said you are tired when you get home but if you even do a 15 to 30 min workout that helps. You can just use a stop watch and do interval training like running and jogging in place...jumping jacks..push ups...etc... Do these in 30sec to 50 sec rounds and rest for up to a minute in between then go to the next routine. Look up interval training! I hope that helps some and much success in your weight loss journey!! :-)