50 lbs and 201 days!

Options
becca_rup23
becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
Finally surpassed the 50 lb mark today! I have been counting calories and increasing my exercise since the beginning of November and I'm excited to say that I have now lost 50 lbs! I've still got a ways to go, but I definitely feel like I can keep it up :)
Height: 5'9"
SW 271.4 (before pic from around 260)
CW 220.7
GW 169

823i3g3xic3f.jpg
55ptqh73cmtm.jpg

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome progress!!! Way to go!
  • TheFatLadyPortrait
    TheFatLadyPortrait Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You're doing great! I am so happy for you ^_^

As a matter of fact I just hit my 50 lb as well, so I am happy for both of us :D
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Finally surpassed the 50 lb mark today! I have been counting calories and increasing my exercise since the beginning of November and I'm excited to say that I have now lost 50 lbs! I've still got a ways to go, but I definitely feel like I can keep it up :)
    CW 220.7
    GW 169

823i3g3xic3f.jpg
    55ptqh73cmtm.jpg

Great job!! May I ask what were you CI (calories intake goal) during the weight loss time?
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such awesome success! Can I ask how tall you are? Im 5'9... I started at 250 and am about 206 right now... Just got TOM (yuck).. Hopefully right after I will reach the 50lb mark!

Anyways, my goal is similar to yours 165-170. I added you! Can't wait to see your final results! Keep it up!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you can really see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • becca_rup23
    Options
    Rebekah_89 wrote: »
    CW 220.7
    GW 169

823i3g3xic3f.jpg
    55ptqh73cmtm.jpg

Great job!! May I ask what were you CI (calories intake goal) during the weight loss time?

I usually hit around 1600-1800 calories during the day. I also walk almost everywhere and work out 3-5 times a week (weights and running usually)
  • becca_rup23
    Options
    Congrats on such awesome success! Can I ask how tall you are? Im 5'9... I started at 250 and am about 206 right now... Just got TOM (yuck).. Hopefully right after I will reach the 50lb mark!

Anyways, my goal is similar to yours 165-170. I added you! Can't wait to see your final results! Keep it up!

I am 5'9" as well! Sounds good!
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sweet! We are basically the same person here!! Haha
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Someone is lookin' good !!! Not that you didn't look good before but I bet you feel so much better ! Good on you.
  • Saskwatch99
    Saskwatch99 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep it up
  • donnyg08
    donnyg08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    you are doing great!
  • pjw400
    pjw400 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Preet2drop100nMore
    Preet2drop100nMore Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, we are the same height with similar SW and GW. You look years younger though. I hope I can follow you and stay motivated. You have truly inspired me.
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    You are doing it! Looks like you've figured out what works for you..congrats.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good job -- you look happy in the "during" photo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!