Best Wraps 2016

Options
jr3500
jr3500 Posts: 5 Member
I've seen some other "best wrap" threads here but they're dated ... back to 2012 ... I'd like to review the best wrap on the market today. ... Healthiest, ... and let's say cost wasn't a factor ... good friend of mine recommend ezekiel wraps. Would like to know why you think it's the "best" too ...

Replies

• st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    They're called "let's skip the sandwich" wraps. There's different types (multigrain, honey wheat, garden vegetable, premium white, sourdough, everything, 9 grain with chia...) but they're all 60-80 calories each. That's the lowest calorie one I found and they're low carb! :smile:
  • jvhealthy2012
    jvhealthy2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the Santa Fe Tortilla Company Homestyle Whole Grain Wraps from SAMs Club. Flax seeds add healthy fats & protein. Great taste/texture cold or heated. Holds up well & doesn't rip easily like other wraps. Vegan. Gluten Free.
    3.5F, 13C, 8P, 100 Cal
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    st476 wrote: »
    They're called "let's skip the sandwich" wraps. There's different types (multigrain, honey wheat, garden vegetable, premium white, sourdough, everything, 9 grain with chia...) but they're all 60-80 calories each. That's the lowest calorie one I found and they're low carb! :smile:

Tumaro's wraps :smile: I second these they are good. There is also another brand that is 50 cal but I cant remember the name and I LOVE them.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    qw67r3efbsce.jpg
    love these. a little more with 100 cals but they are great!
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    st476 wrote: »

Tumaro's wraps :smile: I second these they are good. There is also another brand that is 50 cal but I cant remember the name and I LOVE them.

I was eating Tumaros wraps. Loved them. Now, I cannot find them in my local stores. I should email Tumaros to see if they can tell me where they have them here. Since losing my resource to them, I have been using California Lavash. Also really good.

• jr3500
    jr3500 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @pdxwine ... I found them on Amazon. All different varies ... you have to buy in bulk though (six packs at a time).
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    jr3500 wrote: »
    @pdxwine ... I found them on Amazon. All different varies ... you have to buy in bulk though (six packs at a time).

Thanks, jr3500. Yeah, six packs at a time is a bit much. I appreciate the suggestion! :)