Down 25lbs in little over month

Options
Hey guys I'm looking for ANYONE who wants to be friends and keep each other accountable and on track! I've lost 25lbs in little over a month and want to keep it going but have been a little down and discouraged lately.!

Replies

• lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I lost 40lbs and managed to slowly gain it back... Partly my fault and partly not my fault. Anyways...I'm back to get this weight OFF!
  • fairymine
    fairymine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, anyone! I am back in the swing of things. Lost 86 pounds, and in 4 years gained back 50. So that's my new starting point. Down 5 from there.
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You rock star!!
    I'll friend you,
    I once lost 4kg super quick with MFP, then had a baby and have been battling those same last 4kg for 2.5years.
    Blah!
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! I'm on day 60 and starting to get a little discouraged too because my weight loss is starting to slow down. I don't plan on giving up because it's kind of habitual now, but I definitely need an extra push of motivation :smile:
  • alexandriaaymelek
    alexandriaaymelek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • sc0rpi0gal
    sc0rpi0gal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you all want to add me that would be great... It has been getting tougher and tougher to lose weight as time goes on. I have lost 91# since starting my goal, and since joining MFP 49 of the 91#. But now most months I struggle and the last couple have been very hard,
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a fantastic weight loss...I would love to do that too; especially before going back to work. What have you been doing to achieve such a loss in such a short space of time? I am happy to support you all...message whenever :)
  • TMW45
    TMW45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me ! Just trying to lose the last 5 of 60 and maintain it but it is hard !
  • ketcher20
    ketcher20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And feel free to add me :)
  • LillianNyoni
    LillianNyoni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me too, I would love to lose 5 pounds by the end of August