banishing the baby belly!!

Hi I am a 29 year old mother of one. Would love to lose the dreaded baby belly and extra tyres before I have another child.
Would love to meet other moms who are in a similar situation.

Thank you

J.c

Replies

• earthakin66
    earthakin66 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi J.C. - my children are 20, 18 and 11 now, but I've been where you are! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support.
    Kat
  • I started my first pregnancy at 165, trying to get down to 135 before I get pregnant again! I'll add you - I need to stop being so solitary on MFP :)
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Add me! We can help motivate each other:)
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Add me too! I'm due in 7 weeks! I have about the same amount of weight and want to get to the same goal.
  • punkafoo
    punkafoo Posts: 5 Member
    Hey, I'm in the same position, had my second child in March. Struggling to lose weight, but I think I'm changing shape before losing the weight. Add me if you want.
  • BethanyFrench
    BethanyFrench Posts: 16 Member
    add me! Everyone here can! LOL! I just got back on and I'm replacing my WW membership with MFP, so I really need community! I have 4 kids, and the belly to prove it. :blush:
  • kellybs27
    kellybs27 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I was just wondering if there was someone Feeling the same as me. I just had my 2nd child 7weeks ago. My boys are 14 months apart and I wasn't able to lose all the baby weight from my first before getting pregnant with my 2nd. My little guy is colicky too so I stress eat. I need someone to be accountable to!
    Congratulations!