Good tunes to workout to?

Options
I'm looking for some new music to put on my Ipod. Please forward songs you find motivating/inspirational. Thanks

Replies

• mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    It's not really a song so much as a guy talking but this song always makes me feel really great about myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
  • celiamj
    celiamj Posts: 38
    Options
    Ive been listening to Girl Talk a lot! His songs have a nice rhythm to work out to!
  • sicarius1
    sicarius1 Posts: 1
    Options
    It all depends on your personal preference, but I love to work out and run to A Day to Remember, I just put that station on Pandora and whatever usually comes on is great music to help keep the blood flowing. :)
  • fatfriend220
    Options
    i use the website steady130.com , when i tweeted on twitter about going to the gym and needing music the company tweeted me. they have awesome free remixes of chart singers and they are free! i love it! try it yall
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Glavanize - Chemical Brothers
    Clouds - After Edmund
    Like A Stone - Audioslave
    Gasolina - Daddy Yankee
    Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
    B.O.B - Outkast
    Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
    Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age
    So Whatcha Want - Beastie Boys
    The Distance - Cake
    The Darkest Nights - As I Lay Dying
    Jump Around - House of Pain

Anything by Elephant Man is good too....very up-tempo!
  • queenpixie
    queenpixie Posts: 16
    Options
    a couple songs by Daft Punk that I really like to work out to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dviU96zWbKg Robot Rock

I find that these songs both have great beats to them. Hope these help boost up your iPod.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I love to end my workout with the theme from Mortal Kombat. There is something so funny yet cool about running to that song. And there's a voice in there that says "Test your might!" Which is a good reminder when I'm dragging at then end and sometimes want to quit.

On my way out the door, so I'll post more titles later (need to check my mp3 player).
    ~TheGlitterMouse
  • Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options
    Bump
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Girl Talk Rocks for working out!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    A few of my current favorites on my playlist:

Paris (Oooh La La) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
    Defense (The Anthem) - PitBull
    Church - TPain
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I love to end my workout with the theme from Mortal Kombat. There is something so funny yet cool about running to that song. And there's a voice in there that says "Test your might!" Which is a good reminder when I'm dragging at then end and sometimes want to quit.

On my way out the door, so I'll post more titles later (need to check my mp3 player).
    ~TheGlitterMouse

Love music like that but I really like your idea that goes along with that song.
    other songs along that line.... "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" "Pump Up the Jam" "I Like To Move It"
    Stuff from Jock Jams always great to move to.

Anything that has a good beat (dance/trance/hard-style) can help getcha going :)
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Ooohhh, anything by Dragonforce gets me going. Ridiculously fast metal and awesome guitars. Certainly keeps me going!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some new music to put on my Ipod. Please forward songs you find motivating/inspirational. Thanks

i find goood beaty dance songs are goood for workouts! they get me motivated whilst at the gym or out on a long walk etcc.

here's some that i think are goood -

- david guetta ft kellly rowland - when love takes over.
    - the ian carey - get shakey
    - tinchy stryder - let it rain
    - wynter gordonm - dirty talk
    - enrique inglesias - i like it
    - j.lo - on the floor
    - jason derulo - dont wanna go home
    - aggro santos - candy
    - david guetta - club cant handle me..

sorrry its not many! id be here all night writing out songs i find that are goood for working out to :)
  • Chappybeautiful
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will have to download some of those and try them out!!
  • Ellensays
    Ellensays Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a Broadway geek so I like to listen to musicals when I workout. I especially like all the songs from the first 2 seasons of GLEE and currently "The Book of Mormon" from Broadway. I doubt anyone else will share my tastes though.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to "I Go Crazy" by D.H.T. over and over again today.