Divorced Chit-Chatters

Options
Ipedal4pleasure
Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
It seems like the Chit-Chat section has single and married chit-chatters. Some of us are divorced and struggle to find common ground. I would love to meet some other divorced MFPers!

Replies

• Ipedal4pleasure
    Options
    Only when I have company, other than that its paper plates and plastic silverware.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Divorced but dating.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Divorced 11 years ago and affianced.
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Options
    I've been divorced almost 4 years, was in one relationship for a short period. It's time to venture out again.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I'm divorced. Was in a relationship for almost 4 years, but that ended a couple months ago and now I'm single again.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Divorced for four years and single.
  • runto107
    runto107 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Divorced . . .single. my level of awesome has yet to be matched
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    Newly divorcing...love being alone ...don't think I could ever live w someone again :#
  • runto107
    Options
    Word sista *chest bumps*
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Divorced 3 years. Ready for the right intelligent, funny, cute, adventurous lady. :wink:
  • runto107
    Options
    If only relationships where people are as close together as my thighs existed bwahahaha
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Divorced for 16 years now...almost 17.
  • ketcher20
    ketcher20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been divorced almost 2 years
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    allaboutthemshrugs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Divorced for 3 1/2. I'm not the most social person so I'll probably be divorced for like 3 1/2 more. Lol
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Only when I have company, other than that its paper plates and plastic silverware.
    I like your style.

My wife buys and collects wedgewood stuff and then she treats them like her babies. I wish I can divorce her. Just kidding.

You mention your wife quite often -- on the divorced Chit Chat thread, the Singles Hangout thread . . . . and you are here while married, because?!?! I'm truly curious.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I like your style.

My wife buys and collects wedgewood stuff and then she treats them like her babies. I wish I can divorce her. Just kidding.

You mention your wife quite often -- on the divorced Chit Chat thread, the Singles Hangout thread . . . . and you are here while married, because?!?! I'm truly curious.

I've read & commented in threads, that don't particularly pertain to me; simply because of agreement, disagreement, opinion, question, support, curiosity and/or comically. I believe he, as I do the same & thus our statuses have nothing to do; with my mentioned reasoning. I've never been married, to be divorced & yet I am commenting, within this thread because I have an opinion, concerning your comment & I read this thread because the other threads, that pertain to me; aren't currently active. So this doesn't appear to be, a scandalous endeavor & he mentions his wife, in nearly every comment of his that I've read; in various types of threads!
  • Psycrysi
    Psycrysi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Divorced twice, first one knew him 3 months marriage lasted 6yrs. Second one knew him 3yrs marriage lasted 6months. I would consider marriage again ...like when I'm 90...and on my death bed.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    I like your style.

I've read & commented in threads, that don't particularly pertain to me; simply because of agreement, disagreement, opinion, question, support, curiosity and/or comically. I believe he, as I do the same & thus our statuses have nothing to do; with my mentioned reasoning. I've never been married, to be divorced & yet I am commenting, within this thread because I have an opinion, concerning your comment & I read this thread because the other threads, that pertain to me; aren't currently active. So this doesn't appear to be, a scandalous endeavor & he mentions his wife, in nearly every comment of his that I've read; in various types of threads!

Ah, well that makes sense! I guess when I was married it would not have occurred to me to get on a "divorced" thread, so was just curious!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I like your style.

Ah, well that makes sense! I guess when I was married it would not have occurred to me to get on a "divorced" thread, so was just curious!

I understand, I didn't do a particular search for this type of a thread; it was just on the 1st page of the Chit Chat section & I just happened to see it. If someone is married & supposedly happily, then I'd question why; they're intentionally seeking/creating this type of a thread, unless they might have been previously divorced & are having issues with their ex-spouse, especially if they have children and/or they know someone whom's divorced & they're having a difficult time, of it.