i am a newbie

Options
hi could any nice people please friend request me as i could really do with all the support and tips i can get. thanks elaine x

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Maryannbloomquist
    Options
    I am new too, would love support too, how do you add friends? You may add me if you like, I am very motivated.
    Best:smile:
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hello & welcome to MFP. Good luck in your journey.

Friend request sent!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    click on their name, then you go to their page and can click on the add friend button under their name. There is also a "find members" tab at the top of the window.
  • juli2000
    juli2000 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, I am new too... lets support each other through this journey^^
  • Janipi
    Janipi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just started using this today... I added yesterday's information so I could official start keeping track from July 1st. It really looks comprehensive and I think I am going to love keeping track of everything!! I have used a Fitbit and love it.. but the online info for calories for the Fitbit is nowhere near how incredible this seems to be. Here's to getting in shape and being healthy!!
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    you are doing an amazing job keep going, your an inspiration i have over 100 pounds to lose so all tips are extremely welcome lol x
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    skwilson that last post was meant for you but as im still finding my way around im not doing too good lol x
  • Janipi
    Janipi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    skwilson- All I can say is you are incredible.. and an inspiration to all who need to change!! I love that you are posting on the message board as much as you do!! Thanks!!
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...welcome...!!!...good to have you on board...!!!...feel free to add....