40ish wife & mom with 50 lbs to lose, would be easier with friends!

Options

Replies

• ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    You can throw me on the pile too :)
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone , Ive been on mfp for 5 months now love it, makes this journey so much easier .
    i'm really active on here and love to encourage all .. Add me if you want more friends ,
    we all need all the support we can get
    Cheers sharon
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    45 and 55-70 more pounds to lose, adding everyone on the thread so far.
  • Fitterbysixty
    Fitterbysixty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm 53 and aiming for 48lb. I've lost 16 of them so far (MFP doesn't know about the first four) or rather I had lost 16lb at the start of this week. I am on the last day of my holidays and due to return home to the scales tomorrow.
  • RainyDayBrunette
    RainyDayBrunette Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    38, wife and mom, 60 pounds to lose still... but I lost 17 these last 12 weeks! Sending you a request. I'm really new to mfp, I need friends too!!
  • b4fifty50
    b4fifty50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    49 with 2 teens and more than 50lbs. to lose. Add me?

• GottaDoSomething
    GottaDoSomething Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AMEN, SISTER! Let's DO this!!!
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a group for me, in much need of encouragement and friends along the journey.
    45...wife, stay at home mum with one 9 year old and a stroppy teenager. Initial GW to loose 48lb, will reassess WHEN not IF I reach that point. Lost so far 15lb...
  • Mcdonk21
    Mcdonk21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi mums and dads, I belong here too. 40'ish Mum of 2 boys that keep me very busy. A mum that hasn't looked after herself for a long time. Would love some back up and support too. Looking forward to feeling healthy again. Hope to hear from you soon. Joh :)
  • lclark74
    lclark74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, a wife and mom of 2 boys. I'm looking for support as well. I would love to have more friends to help me stay encouraged on my weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    43, looking to lose 80ish - I've set my first goal of 44 lbs before my 44th bday. Feel free to add me. :)
  • sandiegomom1
    sandiegomom1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 42, wife and mom of two kids (6 and 7). Looking to lose 30 pounds. Just getting started back up on MFP after a couple of years hiatus. Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other!! ☺️
  • yesseriously
    yesseriously Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Another 42 year old wife & mom to 3 (will have a high schooler, middle schooler & elementary this year) looking to get healthier & lose weight. I'm new to MFP the last couple of weeks and just starting. Add me please! I need all the inspiration I can get!
  • scrossl2
    scrossl2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 42 with 2 kids. I have been playing at losing weight for years and not lost anything significant. Over 50 pounds to lose. Let's get the motivation going xx
  • earthakin66
    earthakin66 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a 49 year old mom with three kids (20, 18 and 11) and aiming to lose 50 pounds before I turn 50 in December. I want to spend the second half of my life working on something else besides my eating habits! Anyone who is looking to be supportive and interactive is welcome to friend me.
  • kiwitreelady
    kiwitreelady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a 37-year-old mom of 2 girls, and I really want to be get rid of this extra weight before I'm 40. Feel free to add me!
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    hey...50 year old DAD....if you want to add me, I'm sure I share many of the same obstacles, love making new friends
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Working mom totally trying to lose and stay fit. Would love to support other moms as well :smile:
  • ckwilson254
    ckwilson254 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on my journey too. I added you. Looking forward to your posts. Anyone can add me if you like, I need friends.
  • marygazz1
    marygazz1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All