Anyone new to this, and dont have friends to help them out? Join here :)

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Holly, and I am completly new to this. Im wanting to loose weight, and its better to have workout buddys, but I have none. So I thought it be a great idea to create a group to where we can all post, and message eachother about anything, and our successes, or problems we might be having. Message me anytime, hopefully we can get this group going. Comment below something about yourself, or that you want to join!
Have a wonderful day!
Holly :smile:

Replies

• catpjfan9
    catpjfan9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi not new just feeling forgotten and lost.
  • sweebfit
    sweebfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, I am just restarting (AGAIN). I just started doing the Body Beast workouts. I'm on day 2. The nutrition is the hardest part for me so I'd love some support and accountability.
  • nfelkel
    nfelkel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey! I used MFP about 2 years ago and lost about 20 lbs. I've gained and lost since then and I'm trying to stay motivated this time and stick with it. Having friends to help is a great idea!
  • DestinyHawkins051515
    Options
    Hello! I'm not new just restarting! :)
  • MyFatAbsz
    MyFatAbsz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, starting again with hopes of keeping up with this website this time around.
  • qwertycat1
    qwertycat1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new here, and would love to be a part of the group! Also I'd love new friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • FitnessAngel11
    FitnessAngel11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting and would love some friends for motivation and inspiration
    so please add if you want support
  • lawifey
    lawifey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just downloaded the mfp app and am planning to start my new journey today. I don't have any friends on here. I'm from the Chicagoland area, please feel free to add me too. Thx
  • MommaChubs79
    MommaChubs79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends, but can't figure out how to add people! I know, I'm technologically challenged. :) How do i do this?
  • christsamazon
    christsamazon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me up...would love some new friends in this joirney
  • melissabartush1
    melissabartush1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivating friends too! It's hard out there!
  • MissJf91
    MissJf91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this completely I'm currently 206lbs and been on a strict diet for a week. I weigh myself tommorrow and am really hoping for a weight loss
  • debbieford57
    debbieford57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in the 200 club also.
  • huntergraymua
    huntergraymua Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dell685
    dell685 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to. Looking for some MFP's myself. Good luck and stay strong!
  • masterll
    masterll Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting up again, after a 6 month lapse. Also needing to loose 100+lbs so I would love to have some new friends on MFP to help keep me motivated. Friends are always welcome.
  • paulatizu99
    paulatizu99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm paula but I'm not really new ... I'm using this app for a while now (few months ) but I have no friends on it to keep me motivated or at least to be there (everyone that knows me thinks I'm weird for using it) but I would be glad if you would add me. Is really hard to work alone, so good luck everyone who's in this by themselves :D
  • katieghuntington
    katieghuntington Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love friends to motivate and keep me motivated!!!
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm Rosalie, and I joined 2 yrs ago, but that's as far as I got. Now I'm back. I joined another site, but MFP is easier to navigate, and I love their recipe calculator!