Hi I'm new and would like some friends!

Options
Hi! Today is my first day on MFP. I'm a Christian woman, 51, married, two fur babies (cats) at home, live in the Ozark Mountains, 5'7" tall and have 147.5 lbs. to lose. I started on my own on May 27th (roughly 8 weeks ago) at 313 and have lost 20 1/2 lbs as of today. I just need some support and to give support too! I've made my diary "open" to my friends. I exercise 5-6 days a week, mostly Leslie Sansone walk aerobics and also recumbent bike. Sometimes I go to water aerobics at my local Y. Non smoker, occasional drinker. I've just downloaded the MFP app and I'm ready to go! Since I do not work outside the home I plan on being very active online and check in daily and track, track, track! I wasn't always heavy. But pregnancy changes all that. Since my youngest is 23 and all my kids are gone there really isn't an excuse anymore. There hasn't been an excuse for a long time. In fact, there has never really been an excuse. Looking forward to making friends and meeting new people and sharing my journey.

Replies

• ArleneFaye
    ArleneFaye Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sounds like we have some similarities, I'm 49 and have 60 lbs to lose. Pregnancy fat I never lost and progressively bigger as years went by. Menopause has not helped... I'd love to share your journey, feel free to add me
  • byGodsgrace2015
    byGodsgrace2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello:). I am a Christian, 44 yr old woman at 290 with over 100 lbs to lose. Would love to encourage one another!