High heel NSV

Options
Oishii
Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
Running seems to be paying off in a bizarre way...

I've never been any good at balancing in high heels, but last night I was just fine. I run and walk in vivo barefoot now, hardly ever anything else, but it was like my legs were in better shape for heels than ever before.

PLUS my legs look better than ever in my life before :smile: I took the new profile picture in the restaurant washroom, as proof :laugh:

Replies

• laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    NICE! How do you like the barefoot running? I can't see how I'd like it, but am curious about how it feels.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats:)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    NICE! How do you like the barefoot running? I can't see how I'd like it, but am curious about how it feels.

I'm a bit of a wimp and reinserted the insoles:blushing:

However, I really have stopped landing on my heel now, and I think my form is getting better and better. I used to think it was a good idea to use different heels to exercise different muscles, but after last night I just love my vivo barefoot more than ever!
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    Running/walking barefoot is what nature intended - shoes after all are man's invention.

Well done!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    SEXY legs! :)
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I'm a bit of a wimp and reinserted the insoles:blushing:

However, I really have stopped landing on my heel now, and I think my form is getting better and better. I used to think it was a good idea to use different heels to exercise different muscles, but after last night I just love my vivo barefoot more than ever!

I hear you have to run differently than people have come accustomed to, and that you should wear them around for a while as you adjust your gait. I might try this one day! You're looking good, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!