Starting over.....

Options
I did mfp for 2 year and it was as such a suc as but one year ago while riding my bike to work I was run over by a truck. I've put weight back on n and it must go! I'm not 100% but getting there. I need some workout suggestions please!

Replies

• phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy. Congrats on getting back on the horse and making healthier choices!

As you know, weight loss is going to be most effected by your diet. Make sure you're eating at a deficit and you will see great things happen. If you're also looking to add in more activity, I'd recommend doing whatever you really like to do. For me, it's stupid, cheesy aerobic dancing. It keeps me moving for 60-90 minutes and I am willing to do it 5-6 times per week. That's the most important part.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP
    I concur with @phrunch; exercise is for fitness and health
    eating at a deficit (calories burned higher than calories ingested) is to decrease body weight.
    You are still in recovery, asked your medical doctor what physical activities you can do and what is not advisable due to your injuries.
    Here is a useful trhread for starting over
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10040368/some-thoughts-on-starting-over/p1

Good luck in your recovery
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you should really try to get run over my smaller things, and not start with a truck as it may be unhealthy. I would recommend you start with a dog, and work your way from there. If you can comfortably be run over by a dog you can move up to maybe a Fiat 500.

Just a friendly suggestion :)
  • sbrya03
    sbrya03 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well i suggest eating 1400-1800 caloreis a day and walk around do exercise videos like leslie sanone she is really easy and awesome to do ..