Fitbit not syncing

Options
So if my Fitbit won't sync all of the sudden should I manually enter my steps for the day? Seems like it has been an issue since I dropped the premium plan.

Replies

• laceyn18
    laceyn18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem some days and the the next day it's fine. I don't understand why it comes and goes.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this is an ongoing problem that comes and goes.

I'm extra salty about it today for some reason.
  • jhudson892
    jhudson892 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am with you there, getting pretty annoyed by the frequency of the occurrence.
  • AvrilC1971
    AvrilC1971 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine does it often too. Restarting my cell seems to work best and some times it just synchs on its own when I get home and hit my WiFi.
  • mlev61187
    mlev61187 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kind of glad I'm not the only one, but still annoyed. :( Going to see if there is a place on the app to report the problem...
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm not syncing either... Hope they get it fixed soon. My dinner WAS depending on it.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I'm not syncing either... Hope they get it fixed soon. My dinner WAS depending on it.

Yes, exactly! We did a six mile hike and have a delicious dinner planned, but I can't portion control if this sucker doesn't sync ASAP!
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It is now giving me 9,979 out of 12093. Little late and still not right.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You'll need to resync your Fitbit while it's charging. Each type of Fitbit is different. For example, if you have a Fitbit charge hr, hold down the button while it's charging until you get a "v2" on the screen

You'll be good to go.
  • Ilive4mountainsandbeaches
    Options
    my husband and I are both having an issue the last day or so - never before - annoying!
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Same here. The last 3 days, my fitbit won't sync. I thought it was my device that was damaged. Glad it's not only me.
  • SofiiaGrey
    SofiiaGrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What i just did was i went to MFP on a computer and went to APPS. Scroll down to FITBIT and click GET. Follow the steps and it sync with MFP on my phone. I don't know why but it worked. You could try that.