I Live Near A Bakery Support Group

Options
nina4w
nina4w Posts: 126 Member
Hello. My name is Chrissy and I love cupcakes. It has been three weeks since my last cupcake. I live by a cupcake place called Small Cakes. It has been hard but every day is a new day.

;) Aaaand I'll stop there.

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like a motivation buddy or just someone to chat about how baked goods should be low to no calories. :)

Replies

• Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Is this Bakery Support Group right next to the Bakery?
  • raymcg
    raymcg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep coming back!!!

I hear ya tho, Cake gets me every time. I like to do a bit of baking but the thing is I usually end up eating the lot myself...and that's not a good situation :wink:

Is there such thing as controlled cake eating...I'm trying to keep it to two times a week.
  • berolcolour
    berolcolour Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy!

My name is Charlotte and I love cake. But my particular problem is I live on a street that has a daily ice cream van. I can hear the music taunting me from streets away!
  • nina4w
    Options
    Fursian wrote: »
    Is this Bakery Support Group right next to the Bakery?

Yes. We'll have to speed walk past it.
  • nina4w
    Options
    raymcg wrote: »
    Keep coming back!!!

I hear ya tho, Cake gets me every time. I like to do a bit of baking but the thing is I usually end up eating the lot myself...and that's not a good situation :wink:

Is there such thing as controlled cake eating...I'm trying to keep it to two times a week.

I am trying to keep it down to special occasions but what do you know, there are birthday parties near every week.
  • nina4w
    Options
    Hi Chrissy!

My name is Charlotte and I love cake. But my particular problem is I live on a street that has a daily ice cream van. I can hear the music taunting me from streets away!

The ice cream people do it on purpose! I just know it!
  • MoRaeNew
    MoRaeNew Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Morgan and I WORK in a bakery.
  • nina4w
    Options
    MoRaeNew wrote: »

I feel envious and sorry for you at the same time. To be around all that deliciousness.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    MoRaeNew wrote: »

:o
    Omg I worked in a chocolate store once and not kidding gained 50 lbs in the 6 months I worked there.

Stay strong op! I live down-wind of a warehouse that makes baked goods and it always smells like cookies outside lol. :'(
  • konfusedfae
    konfusedfae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hahah this support group. So apt. I live down the road from a bakery and have to pretend it doesn't exist when I walk by... Cake is sooo good....