problem with buying multipack snacks

Options
Am I the only one who just cant stick to one? I've stopped buying low fat crisps and other snacks that come in a multipack because im always in a constant battle with myself :-(

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I can't buy skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, or costco dried fruit
  • fatandy1972
    Options
    one little thing i've found is that I stopped getting snacks altogether, but have a snack pot in the kitchen with baby cherry tomotatos in it.

It is surprising how sweet they are, any they are almost as good as having a nice snack

I often do the washing and grab a couple, like i would have candies but its great, and it does work and trick the mind
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know where you're coming from. I don't tend to keep snacks in the house for this very reason. When I've lost a fair bit and am in the zone, then, yes, I can have things in the house. But I think it's easier if I don't.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Most of us have that problem, but there WILL come a time when Life won't allow living in a situation where buying a single serve pack is an option. Commitment will eventually be tested.
  • hajra123
    hajra123 Posts: 13
    Options
    yay! its not just me! thanks guys im considering not buying snacks altogether (i've been known to polish off a whole 5 pack bag of snackajacks in front of the telly), il stick to fruit, carrot sticks for a crunchy fix, and tea...it helps to fill you up!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I don't have that problem...I've got kids, teenage hungry hippo kids who eat me out of house and home (and don't gain weight!)....multipacks, Pah!!! I'm lucky if I get a look in