Goals

Options
shortygirl1987
shortygirl1987 Posts: 229 Member
So what are your goals while using this app, mine are getting back down to 130, having more energy, fitting into my clothes better, feeling more confident about myself

Replies

• JasonLHoman
    JasonLHoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Trying to get down to 200 (from 235) and generally more active. Far too many late night snacks for this guy. :-)
  • phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to 150 lbs.

And then get get strong and clean my own body weight and flip tires and cause mayhem.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Work out enough that I can eat anything I feel like and won't get fat.
  • phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Hulk smash?

23ai0s2nyvaq.gif
  • hankpick77
    hankpick77 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    To get into and stay in shape for an elk hunt in September, a spartan race in October and to stay in good enough shape for boxing to enter a masters fight
  • shortygirl1987
    Options

Trying to get down to 200 (from 235) and generally more active. Far too many late night snacks for this guy. :-)

Yeah I use to be a late night snack eater but now I stop after dinner
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    I need to attain my pre-marriage physique. Some awesome clothes are hanging in my closet staring at me every time I open it.

I got down to 125 before I got married, would like to get Down to that again
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    hankpick77 wrote: »
    To get into and stay in shape for an elk hunt in September, a spartan race in October and to stay in good enough shape for boxing to enter a masters fight

Sounds a lot of great goals to work towards, I've often that about running a marathon
  • hankpick77
    hankpick77 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to get up to ten miles in high school, I'd like to be able to get back to that at least once a week
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    hankpick77 wrote: »
    I used to be able to get up to ten miles in high school, I'd like to be able to get back to that at least once a week

Yeah I took coed body conditioning in high school for two years I think, I haven't been fit since 2011-12 so I'm working towards that again