Sick & "that time of the month"

Options
Why is it the saying "when it rains, it pours" happens to me? It's "that week", which is horribly painful & uncomfortable...now I've got such a head cold & sore throat that I feel like someone shoved a bag of cottonballs up my nose & sandpaper down my throat!!!
It is SO hard to watch what I eat when all I want to do is eat comfort food & sleep...not to mention I DO NOT want to exercise! UGH!
I need HELP! :sad:

Replies

• apdoxies
    Options
    Why is it the saying "when it rains, it pours" happens to me? It's "that week", which is horribly painful & uncomfortable...now I've got such a head cold & sore throat that I feel like someone shoved a bag of cottonballs up my nose & sandpaper down my throat!!!
    It is SO hard to watch what I eat when all I want to do is eat comfort food & sleep...not to mention I DO NOT want to exercise! UGH!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Take care of yourself and get better!

Don't worry about what the scale says. Drink lots of fluids and get some sleep.

When you are better, you can get right back to it.

We all get sick. The key is it to take care of yourself.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    MAX, YOU ARE NOT HELPING........:angry:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have just had that kind of a week too! It sucks. I haven't worked out since Friday. Bad. I have had a couple of days where I just ate what I wanted and I have been sleeping when ever I get the chance. The good news is that I have still managed to lose 2 pounds since last week - so don't worry. Take care of yourself and your body will take care of you :o) :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    MAX, YOU ARE NOT HELPING........:angry:

Not the first time I've heard that.

Guaranteed it won't be the last. :wink:
  • rialynn79
    Options

Warm liquids to soothe your scratchy throat. I had the head cold thing a few days back... just got to keep going. Don't over do it - but maybe a brisk walk. I know it sounds weird but when I moved I felt less achy. (Plus I kept on the motrin.)

Hope you feel better. ***Feel Better Vibes***
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    its "that week" for me too. it started yesterday morning when i was off from work and hurt like hell. surprisingly today isn't so bad which is good because i'm working 8-4 today. Tho today it feels like i fell on my butt onto a hard floor (tho i didnt)
  • apdoxies
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I just had to complain...:ohwell:

I'm tired, feel like crap & the last thing I want to do is watch what I eat & exercise....
    I'm trying to keep an eye on what I eat, but I'm taking it a bit easy on exercising...
  • apdoxies
    Options

Time of month? It's January 21st.
    Yup...which equals a b*tchy week for me! LOL
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    its "that week" for me too. it started yesterday morning when i was off from work and hurt like hell. surprisingly today isn't so bad which is good because i'm working 8-4 today. Tho today it feels like i fell on my butt onto a hard floor (tho i didnt)

Hey, Crazy Redhead, your av is wicked. Dangerously wicked.

lol thanks.. i had that picture on a goth website and these 2 girls said it scared them..i thought it was a funny thought :tongue:
  • rialynn79
    Options
    I read this post, responded and then the Universe cursed me... I totally got mine? WTH? It's 2 weeks early. Ridiculous. So, I didn't exercise and I ate chocolate. :(
  • apdoxies
    Options
    I read this post, responded and then the Universe cursed me... I totally got mine? WTH? It's 2 weeks early. Ridiculous. So, I didn't exercise and I ate chocolate. :(

Oh that sucks! Sometimes it just seems like nature is totally against us!
    *BIG hugs* It'll be ok...just indulge yourself w/ small amounts chocolate! LOL