Looking for friends who have been doing this a while

Options
Hi I'm new and a few days in. My diary should be open for all to see. Basically I'd like friends who have been doing this for a while successfully, who can have a look at my diary every so often to tell me if I'm doing it right. Like eating right sort of balance of calories etc. Also will accept requests from newbies with about 40lb to lose like me!

Replies

• kayleemire
    kayleemire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Susannah I have been on my fitnesspal for two weeks I have been counting the calories and have lost 7 pounds. I have 37 more to go. I started dieting 2 months ago so I have lost a total of 15 pounds. Calorie counting really works. I carefully read labels at thegrocery and check the calorie count of everything I eat before I eat it. My grocery produce department and farmers market are my best friends. How tall are you? Kaylee
  • chemtrailz
    chemtrailz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i am not new but had to make a new account . you can add me , anyone can
  • Quilterbunny
    Quilterbunny Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi...you can add me. I have been here about 4 1/2 years and lost 40 lbs. Will be happy to help you!
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Lost 48. Add me if you'd like!
  • MeganMcK11
    MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey! The BEST thing you can do for your weight loss journey is purchase a food scale. It sucks getting into the habit at first, but eventually it becomes second nature. It is really eye opening and forces you to be honest with yourself on how much you're really consuming! Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends. But don't look at mine today and judge me super harshly--I was at the lake with friends and the sun and water just drains me and makes me ravenous lol