Accountability

Options
Is anyone in search of an accountable workout partner or can give that extra push when a workout seems like a back-burner idea? How has everyone overcome the initial hurdle of getting back to fitness and making it a habit? Share your stories!

Replies

• Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, you have to want change and know the sacrifice and determination it takes to get there. Once you begin going to the gym or just going for a walk and eating healthy all this comes together to make you feel better. It's all down to how badly you want to change things in your own life. If you are focused then you can definitely do this. So what you waiting for let's get this done for a better future.
  • dreadliftss
    dreadliftss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is anyone in search of an accountable workout partner or can give that extra push when a workout seems like a back-burner idea? How has everyone overcome the initial hurdle of getting back to fitness and making it a habit? Share your stories!

It's usually hit or miss with me: I'm either highly motivated or not into it at all and self sabotaging. I think for me it's remaining consistent and having fun while doing it otherwise I won't enjoy it and get bored quickly! :)
  • Eff76
    Eff76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My problem is I always overwhelmed myself with workouts and meal plans that I got discouraged. I finally stopped doing too much too quickly and took it one day at a time. Making what I put into my body the biggest priority. I do online workouts but found that I love walking. Starting easy not to overwhelm as usual I commit to a minimum 30 minutes everyday. By time I'm done with my walk I'm charged and ready for a workout and if I don't workout I can at least say I did walk.