Weekend successes

Options
ajr_nurse86
ajr_nurse86 Posts: 24 Member
What is something that y'all have succeeded at this weekend? What are goals you want to set for this coming week? I'm new to this but looking for fun, encouraging folks (men and women) that would enjoy making a new friend, workout partner or person to call anytime when having a hard day.

Replies

• Shopkins39
    Shopkins39 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Paint the kitchen
  • ajr_nurse86
    Options
    That can be a good workout in itself right there.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my 18 year old daughter before she leaves for college this month. We went out to dinner, went on a Pokemon hunt, watched movies and went swimming. My biggest success this weekend :)
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I only went over my calories by 170 on one day instead of eating at maintenance like I normally do on saturdays.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I caught a really amazing Tauro today while I was walking to the grocery store
    This week I'd like to catch more cool Pokemon but I'd also like to maybe get up to 12 push ups?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I successfully did some cardio. I do it like 4x per year.
  • ajr_nurse86
    Options
    Such great things everyone! My biggest success was getting to see my kiddos after a long weekend of work. All worth while when they give you hugs and kisses. Happy early Monday to all!
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I babysat all my granddogs this weekend (3!) and still managed to get in an hour of swimming, general, leisurely for some movement. No problems keeping on calorie track this week, looking forward to this weeks challenges!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I ate two boxes of Oreos. But one was regular, so it hardly even counts.
  • tlucas62
    tlucas62 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Loaded a trailer with junk from the yard and went to the landfill.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I worked out while in Vegas over the weekend. Hella proud of myself for that.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I rode over Loup Loup Pass from the valley floor.

28508917796_f0f4969d9a_o_d.jpg
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I spent the day Saturday at a theme park, in a 106 heat index, without ever feeling like I needed to take a break from moving around. Then the little woman and I went to a Brazilian Churriscaria where I tried my best to knock a huge dent in their profit margins.

A 3000 kcal day later, and I still lost half a pound as of this morning. I am disappoint.