Hey I'm Kriss and I am Seeking Very Motivating Friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We got this, so add me!!!
  • Lisa1660
    Lisa1660 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to....add me!
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello!, I am 52 and lost 30 lb, and I have maintained foe over a year. I am OK with my weight now, but if I can shed few more pounds that will be awesome. I have found using my fitness pal has been very beneficial for maintaining my weight off. I am also working out 5-6 times a week. Feel free to add me!
  • tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We all slip here and there. The main thing is to get right back at it. Send you a friend request.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109303-lose-1-pound-a-week this is a site that is made up of people doing all kinds of active things and we weigh in weekly we are accepting new members if anyone is interested
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, I was on MFP before and had great success. Couple rough patches with life, gained some back, on here to finish what I started. I need more friends, several of mine haven't logged on in while, I understand but it helps when you have a active group of friends. I'm John from VA just outside of Washington DC
  • SamuraiJake1985
    SamuraiJake1985 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You got this! Just remember you've gone so far to lose what u have lost already! Dont fall back into a slump, keep the motivation, keep good people around, and NEVER GIVE UP! No matter what!
  • ThePurpleViking
    ThePurpleViking Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... Daily logger
  • MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Kriss :3
    Nice to meet you, I'm Miharu!

I don't know if I can be counted as motivated, but I try my best to do my daily PIIT-workouts and eat healthy in order to regain my original body shape (&weight).
    Let's do our best to stay motivated ♡
  • Zetta2001
    Zetta2001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    First of all, amazing that you managed what you have. So inspiring. Second, I'm just starting and so feel free to add me so we can both stay motivated x
  • MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Zetta2001 wrote: »
    First of all, amazing that you managed what you have. So inspiring. Second, I'm just starting and so feel free to add me so we can both stay motivated x

I'm also just starting out (my 7th day doing PIIT and modest eating)

Let's do our best ♡