Hello

Options
Hi, I am 40 days into MFP and I love it. I started with a personal trainer 40 days ago and I have lost 10 pounds so far. I love reading what everyone is writing about. It gives me the strength and courage to keep going. I am hoping to make a few friends out here that will help support my weight loss and I can also help support you. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• bearsher18
    Options
    Hi I'm 51 years old and just started today. Day one good so far!!!
  • Danelectro83
    Options
    I agree loricord, the constent updates i see from people and the testimonies realy keep me going strong, i have tried alot of other programs but im fealing realy good about this one. only one week in but i feal great i have lots i energy and im not fealing hungery like i did with other programs.
    And hello bearsher and welcome. i think you will like this program, people are very friendly and always willing to share their own personal experiencis if you run into some troubles. I know you will find sucses with this program.
  • EstrellaRios
    Options
    hello I just started the mid of june, I have decided to get my trainer too and also I joined a boot camp with the same trainer and I get to be weight again thiswed well tomorrow the 6:( ... I'm 5.5'' and weigh 192. if im lucky I bet I lost 10 pounds the least... i'm hopping I can get a lil more support as this holiday was horrible my fam and I didnt do much but I had cravings like crazy.. but with all of ur help and those beautiful pics I know I will do good.
  • loricord
    loricord Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck with your weigh in EstrellaRios! Keep up the good work!

Danelectro83, I also tried all the programs out there and this is the only one that I have stuck with.

Bearsher18 good luck!
  • cshores66
    cshores66 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, This is the second time I've attempted MFP. The first time I wasn't very successful, just couldn't stay motivated. I weigh 198 and am 5'7, I have convinced myself that I'm big boned and carry it well. However, I know I have got to make changes and get in better shape. I joined a fitness group in Dec and I love it but havent lost any weight. I think I have used it to justify some of my bad habits, saying I've "worked it off". My goal is to lose 30 pounds and then re-evaluate my health. I have a wonderful new grandson and a tr uly awesome family to get healthy for, but ultimately I know I have to do it for me.
    I hope reading some of your thoughts and ideas will help keep me motivated and on track. :smile: