Ladies with 10 lbs to lose, can we be friends? Need accountability!

Options

Replies

• TeresaB12345
    TeresaB12345 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also keep gaining and losing the same 15 pounds - trying to break the cycle -I don't have any friends on here but that may help for accountability so you can add me
  • TamathaFit
    TamathaFit Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would like to lose ten pounds by Labor Day! So how do we work the accountability?
  • sarah5051
    sarah5051 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    10 pounds to lose in 4 weeks! Need support so please add me to the group.
    Sarah age 43.
  • snowey7
    snowey7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Oreo's are the devil's cookie, btw. I eat one and then surprise!- the entire box is gone. Jill, 35, divorced 4 years and currently single. The divorce hit me hard as it was unexpected and I've been on antidepressants and anxiety medicine ever since. I binge eat and am trying to break that. I see pictures of myself and I want to cry and delete them all. Everyone on this thread can add me bc I'd love the accountability.
  • SashEdwards
    SashEdwards Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 10 more to go to get to my goal. I'd love to add some more motivators to my friends list! And I'd also love to be that accountability check for someone else! As they say the last 10 are the hardest to get rid of, surely we can all use as much support as we can get. And you can't push others if you're not pushing yourself, so that alone is a good motivator! Please add me :)
  • Ragudo220
    Ragudo220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to go, but I am only focusing on 10 lbs at a time, or it overwhelming. I love to join the group.
  • pescetarian_love
    pescetarian_love Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was 174 now I'm 148. Trying to loose the last 8 lbs!
  • stephlemberg178
    stephlemberg178 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone of you add me please. I have about 12 pounds to lose. I keep hovering within 2 pounds either way as I keep giving into eating when I have maxed out calories and when I am not hungry or offered junk food.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I have about 10-12lbs depending on the day or what's happening in life (work/personal stress). I am pretty good at saying no to junk when I'm working.. Not always at home... Just can't lose the last little bit...
  • BeckyGor05
    BeckyGor05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    10-14lbs to go for me. Finding them tough to budge! Glad it's not just me who is weak for Oreos! Add me :)
  • karenannaturner
    karenannaturner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I feel like evenings are the absolute worst for me. I track my food for the day and I'm "done" eating. Then I need a cheerleader to keep me honest. The number of times I have submitted my diary to only pack the calories on...
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Recently gained 10lb back and would like to lose 18lbs, but 10 for now is good. Anyone can add me if they like!
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! Please feel free to add me as well! been up and down within 10-15 pounds the last couple years, ive been back on here and am finally seeing progress, down 5 lbs, still have at least 10 more to go. My goal is November!
  • mindykcurtis82
    mindykcurtis82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I feel the same way. Especially in the evenings! Feel free to add me! :)
  • sibbarrett
    sibbarrett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some people to virtually slap my hand away from the oreos and vise versa! Msg/add if interested!

I hear you!!! Only bk on mfp a fews days myself so add me too. Let's do this
  • iamgunz
    iamgunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me , struggling to loose them for last 8 months!!!
  • RueJue
    RueJue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm on a mission to lose 24lbs. Add me if you like!
  • donjmzdj
    donjmzdj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone of you add me please. I have about 12 pounds to lose. I keep hovering within 2 pounds either way as I keep giving into eating when I have maxed out calories and when I am not hungry or offered junk food.

I do well until the weekend when I drink wine.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Yes, me too!

I have 2 main problems:
    1. I'm so short 4'11" and don't need a lot of calories, so every bite has to be a good choice, or else I go over my total daily calories.
    2. I'm trying to kick the habit that I had started last year: a really bad habit of night-time snacking while I do accounting work (while kids are asleep). So now I go to bed early and wake up really early to get work done before kids wake up.

Appreciate all the help I can get!
    Amanda
  • Zetta2001
    Zetta2001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    20lbs to go. Add me if you want x