Before/After Photos (20 pounds down)!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I was a bit nervous about posting my pictures (mainly cause I took them in my underwear/bra), but I decided that one of my favorite things about this site... were the before/after photos people post. Ever since I joined this site I wanted to post my pictures! I wish I lost more than 20 pounds LOL! Thanks guys! Can't wait to lose another 20! :D
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I know I am inspired :) Just started c25k and want to loose the first 20 pounds so this is amazing and you look fantastic!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I know I am inspired :) Just started c25k and want to loose the first 20 pounds so this is amazing and you look fantastic!

Thanks for the kind words (:

C25K surprisingly worked for me, it gets hard, but once you do it (go at your own pace... it helps in the long run) you feel amazing about yourself! I know when I finish this program I'm going to be so happy that I actually did it! I know you have the ability... <3 Good luck to your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468
    Options
    THAT'S WEIRD.
    your body is like identical to mine.
    :O
    you look great though.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep up the great work!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing. This is exactly where I want to be...this seem so far...
  • ashleyaotto
    Options
    Awesome Job, you're looking great!! Keep it up!
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the great work.
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look incredibale, well done!
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! You can really tell!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!