Single parent looking for motivational friends!! Need to lose 100lbs!!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm a single mom (7yo son) looking to lose over 100lbs. I'm 23 and about to start grad school, so I'm in desperate need of like-minded motivational friends!!

I've been on this journey for quite some time, but never been able you stay consisted. This is also my first time in the forums, so I'm excited to meet new people!! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• kayhad412
    kayhad412 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same here. have to lose 40 :) first week up here!!! wouldn't mind a support system!!
  • MissJf91
    MissJf91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I need to loose around 40lbs iv put on 3 stone on in over a year
  • aahart78
    aahart78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat hope to lose 70-80 friend me if you want support
  • Tuliper1
    Tuliper1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom to 5. Looking to lose 40-50 -- add me. :smile:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Single mom to 3 here, and have been successful here on MFP and always love new friends.
  • Breana112402
    Breana112402 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I need help loose weight and it hard I just need to be a l60 pounds that is yet
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Shout out to all the hard working single mothers who are taking care of their responsibilities and determined to include fitness as a part of their lifestyle. I am more than glad to motivate everyone. Add me, so we can encourage one another.
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My husband is a truck driver... gone 70% of the year... so does that count? :-D

Welcome to MFP!
  • SereneSoul7
    SereneSoul7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband is a truck driver... gone 70% of the year... so does that count? :-D

Welcome to MFP!

Ha!! Yes that counts, lol
    All parents and non-parents with busy schedules are welcome!! I always become inconsistent because my schedule is so full! So it's great to meet others who are on the same journey in spite of their busy lives.
  • LannyMixon
    LannyMixon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on that 100-pound journey myself from 325 to 225! Good luck you can do it!