Trying to do good for my body

Options
I'm Georgia I'm currently at 160 just trying to lose 30 pounds and fit back into my old jeans is honestly the dream. Trying to eat healthier and treat my body better.

Replies

• AliRhapsody
    AliRhapsody Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello Georgia, good luck, being in a shape that you are satisfied with is key. How do you plan to do it though?
  • jetpackgeorgia
    jetpackgeorgia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on my feet a lot already through sports and working so I'm very active. Honestly just need to get my eating habits straightened out.
  • AliRhapsody
    AliRhapsody Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is really good, and i like how you are cautious about what you eat. I think triditional dieting is not very assuring (what do you think?), i find strict frequent consistent exercise program with reward based food system can get better results... In my humble opinion and based on my own experience, cheating with food here and there is okay as long as it is undercontrol and compensated by extra exercise to make up the difference ... Are you following any kind of diet system, pills, protien shakes, etc. or are you just doing it natural ?
  • alexandria593
    alexandria593 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 160 aswell! And wanting to loose around 20-25 pounds
  • diffusechris
    diffusechris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Alexandria593 eat clean and enjoy the food you eat have a look at the lean in 15 great book to straighten out eating habits.

I am a PT so if you want any advice please just ask
  • meanfacegainzz
    meanfacegainzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fasted high intensity cardio is the best for losing weight and getting lean and eating clean food that's low carb and low in sugers and salts use this app to count calories hit me up if u want advice