One Last Try..

Options
I was on mfp in the past and did very well... I lost about 30+ pounds and looked amazing, but I got way too comfortable in my new body and gained all the weight back plus and additional 40+/- pounds! So now I'm back at it again trying to make this my last try. Would love to meet new people so that we could motivate one another! :)

Replies

• Funlovong11
    Funlovong11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I thought I had tried everything and got very dispondent. I'm a food addict and binge eat. I now have a personal trainer that is helping me on this Journey to gain health and fitness. I need to lose 59pounds (37 kilos). Having mfp as my accountability and to stay aware of my consumption. Also eating something every 3 hrs ie. 300cal x 3 main meals and 150cal x 2 snacks. Also pilates, weight training and walking. What is your plan?
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi journey! Welcome back! I did the same thing. Lost weight about 5 yrs ago doing MFP then quit gained it back plus some. In February I started a new journey. I lost my mother in law to cancer in January and I promised her I would get healthy. February 14 was my new beginning. I rejoined MFP in April. My SW in February was 304 my CW is 243 and my goal is 160. Once I reach 160 I will work on reaching my ultimate goal of 130. My diary is open and I welcome any friends who are active. I love to motivate others but also like it returned.
  • garrettzone
    garrettzone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from. It sounds like your issue of being complacent happens more often than not with people that acheive their goals. I think the best way to approach your complacency is too remind yourself on how far you've come, and to never let yourself get bored with your diet. Its going to be a lot more work to get back to where you were, but never give up!