Anyone new to this, and dont have friends to help them out? Join here :)

Options
2»

Replies

• vandrv
    vandrv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here, and could certainly use some motivation. Please add me.
  • Shopkins39
    Shopkins39 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    To add people as friends click on the persons name. A new window should open with the person bigger profile picture. Click on their name again on this page and you should now see the add friend button. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • dragmars
    dragmars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Same here, I've joined mfp previously but did not have the motivation to stay through.. Hopefully we will support each other through the fitness program! :D
  • mblourey
    mblourey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for motivation.
  • MachaCalls
    MachaCalls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need to lose 100 lbs. I am just starting out and I am super motivated. You'll see me post about the gym, getting active with my kids and dog, and doing my best to find 'healthier' alternatives to my fav foods. Also because my littlest just was diagnosed lactose intolerant (she's 1) I'm going to be adding a lot of dairy free recipes. Whew!
  • McBourbons
    McBourbons Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jim. I'm also new to MFP. I'm working out from home with the Body Beast work outs. Ive been using MFP for a couple of months but only just discovered this section. I'm at a point of wanting to loose body fat not weight. Hopefully gain muscle but I'm struggling to get he protein in without blasting over my calorie intake.