Boobs, Boobs, Boobs.

Options
Ladies with large chests... what brand of sports bra do you use? I'm a GG and I'm rocking TWO every time I workout.

suggestions?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber
    La Ilsa
    ^ Those are the 2 brands that I used back when I was a G/H cup (US size...I believe that's a UK F/FF). I'm a 32 DD now and can get away with cheaper bras now.

Best bet is to buy a brand that actually comes in bra sizes. Panache is another brand that I heard is good (though I've never been able to afford one).
  • AmberBlamberMamber
    AmberBlamberMamber Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My boobs don't go away when I lose weight, unfortunately. I just need something with maximum support, won't let my girls move around too much when I run
  • lovespink187
    lovespink187 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I can only use sports bras from Lane Bryant. I've tried a few different "specialty" sports bra out there, but LB is the only place that has ones that will contain the chicas. I have an un-wired and an underwire and while they both work great, I actually do prefer the underwire one.

Also, they're pretty affordable being between $40-$50. That seemed high to me at first, but after spending more money on others that didn't work as well, I'll gladly spend $50.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i use two sometimes, its just a way of life. I have a strong one that zips up the front from Under Armor. I also like some of the VS. A good one is expensive
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific brand, but I do have a lot of good ones. Go to Academy or somewhere with a lot of options and TRY THEM ON. That's the only way to know. Find some that feel sturdy and go hop around in the dressing room.
  • AmberBlamberMamber
    AmberBlamberMamber Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    i use two sometimes, its just a way of life. I have a strong one that zips up the front from Under Armor. I also like some of the VS. A good one is expensive

I wear 2 also. One is super strong feeling, the other is just a reinforcer hahaha
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    My boobs don't go away when I lose weight, unfortunately. I just need something with maximum support, won't let my girls move around too much when I run

I order the molded cup sport bras from Lane Bryant. These are the only ones that keep them from moving for me. ONLY the molded cup type. I can hang upside down on my inversion table and they don't budge.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I thought this too...I was a 36DD for a long time. After losing 40 pounds though my boobs started shrinking. now I'm in a 34C/D (still losing weight) :disappointed: I go with VS max. support bras. They're pretty decently priced and the front clasp ones are really easy to put on and offer good support. Give them a shot maybe?

I'm dumb - they don't have GG at VS. disregard! Unless you do start losing boob -- they offer a nice selection up to DDD I think!
  • ale527
    ale527 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I wear a G and the Panache ones are super supportive. I was wearing a bra with sports bra on top before but no more!
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    And the friend requests go flying in
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry, this thread is not for me :(
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I wear Goddess Kiera 42i and I love it. It really holds everything in place nicely. No jiggle, no flop. If you prefer wirefree Goddess has the Kayla (same one just no wire). I found them at herroom. com
  • sarahearra
    sarahearra Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Glamorise. They work great (the ultimate full figured is my favorite) and are reasonably priced at about $35.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    im 36 J. I wear panache with the option to turn it into a racer back for high impact things. for lower impact i have elomi, goddess and another panache that i rotate
  • Tracieisfitastic
    Tracieisfitastic Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I use Champion
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel ya Hun, it's hard to do a sit-up with feeling smothered by mine, I'm bigger than DDD, I go to a place called intimate designs out where I live and they measure you and find the right bra for you to wear, if it wasn't for my boobs I would probably be a few pounds slimmer lol
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I use a brand called freya. I'm a 34 G and will be getting a reduction as soon as my BMI gets to 30 in order for insurance to cover it- just 14lbs left... My boobs never change size- other than permanently getting bigger after children.

Figleaves.com is an online company that I order from, just pay attention to sizes bc it European based. And I second the panache brand also.