Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Speaking about motivation is great but it's putting it into practice thsts key.

I hear a lot of people here Stsrt threads like 'guys I need motivation'

You can only motivate yourself In life
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Speaking motivation is my native language, so add me.
  • HannahJHx
    HannahJHx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is so good for motivational quotes!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    For me, reading the success stories gives me a lot of motivation. Also seeing the difference in myself is amazing. You have to find the drive in you and when you do, there will be no stoping you.
  • barrybond008
    barrybond008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done!
  • ravenscj
    ravenscj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Speaking motivation is talking about what you did today and what you avoided today- that's motivation and positivity! Let's go
  • meanfacegainzz
    meanfacegainzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you want to look like an athlete than you have to train and eat like one. Everyone has a warrior spirit in them its up to you to mentally harness this spirit and train harder than anyone you know anyone can be a champion but its the champion that wants it more than anyone else YOU HAVE TO WANT IT! HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? go hard or go home
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The devil whispered in my ear "you're not strong enough to weather the storm". I whispered back in the devil's ear "I am the storm".
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    The devil whispered in my ear "you're not strong enough to weather the storm". I whispered back in the devil's ear "I am the storm".

Love this!