Hello! I am a new member :-)

Options
Hello everyone,

I am new to myfitnesspal and I am loving it. I am hoping to lose about 100 pounds. I could really use the support from everyone. I am still learning how to use this site. So please feel free to tell me about features etc! Until we meet again....Be blessed.

THIS IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE NOT A DIET! I AM DETERMINED TO DO WELL THIS TIME! STAYING FOCUSED AND POSITIVE!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You have to educate yourself. Get healthy low cal recipes that you like. There are so many sites. Log on everyday and be honest. Make small changes at first and before you know it......
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome!!!
  • lockermama
    lockermama Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've been doing this for about a month; trying to lose slowly and have lost about 7 pounds so far...on a plateau I think.
    What I like best is that I can enter recipes of my own...that way I'm not discouraged from trying new things. My husband and I love to cook and try new recipes.
    Best of luck to you!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am new to myfitnesspal and I am loving it. I am hoping to lose about 100 pounds. I could really use the support from everyone. I am still learning how to use this site. So please feel free to tell me about features etc! Until we meet again....Be blessed.

THIS IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE NOT A DIET! I AM DETERMINED TO DO WELL THIS TIME! STAYING FOCUSED AND POSITIVE!

Amen!! It IS a lifestyle choice and not an exercise to fit into a bikini or cocktail dress in 3 weeks. see..you already have the mindset and desire!

welcome aboard and please feel free to add me :-)