Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Options
I am not quite new and am very familiar with MFP but decided to retire my old profile "dopegirl422" for many reasons. I joined MFP in April of 2010 and had a goal to reach 160 but later decided to reach 150. I met great people virtually and had a great support system here on MFP. I never reached 150 but I was so happy at 160 =]. I lost about 40 plus pounds give or take (I started at 207)

I decided to start brand new because now I know so much! It's not about a number but how your feeling! I also gained 10 pounds (womp womp). I am currently weighing 170 and while believe me I am comfortable it is also too close to the 180s, the 190s and gasp the 200s! I decided a fresh start with all the knowledge I now know and also tackle down a few other goals!

Anyways here I am at it again! =] Looking forward to reaching two goals. Getting back to 160 and saving money to move out my momma's nest by December and while the two may not be related. I want to refocus my life!!!

-Let's Get it
ExFatGurl

Replies

• Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...well first off...congrats on already lossing...and I guess a re-welcome if in order....if that is even a word...lol...
  • exfatgurl
    exfatgurl Posts: 12
    Options
    ...well first off...congrats on already lossing...and I guess a re-welcome if in order....if that is even a word...lol...

Hahaha Thanks!
  • chriscut1
    chriscut1 Posts: 25
    Options
    hi there, well done on your previous loss. I am pretty much in the same boat as you. Joined early on in the year, chriscuts, wanting to lose 10lbs, lost 3 gained 4 lost 2 etc etc.... so now I have rejoined as chriscut1 and this time I will lose the 10lbs!! maybe we should buddy up? today is my first day back.. and already enjoying the logging and browsing the site.. good luck :)
  • BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    Options
    I thought you were going to say "Hov, H to the O - V" for a second when you re-intruduced yourself. Welcome back! Feel free to add if you'd like the extra support.

BTW, BK to the fullest.