New From Missouri

Options
I am new on this site. I am 100 lbs overweight with health problems. WOuld like to lose weight and start a healthier lifeyle. Would like to get support from other people.

Replies

• mrsbumblebee20
    mrsbumblebee20 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I've only been on here a day and love it! There are alot of supportive people on here and we all understand the difficulties with losing wt!! You've made the first step and then the next!!!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you need friends ... feel free to add me. I have a long way to go but really planning on making my goal in 1 year. I know that is pushing it, but I really want to get there.
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 100+ lbs overweight and I have been on MFP for 5 days now. I love it here! I will send you a friend request!! Glad you're here! :flowerforyou:
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am new on this site. I am 100 lbs overweight with health problems. WOuld like to lose weight and start a healthier lifeyle. Would like to get support from other people.

Where in Missouri? I'm in Springfield and from St. Louis and would love some local friends! I am trying to lose half my weight and get down to about 145. I've been here a month and am down 20lbs (though I may have gained some of it back over the holiday - oops!). If you use it daily, this website will become a great motivator for your lifestyle change!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am also from Missouri. Joplin area. This is a wonderful site. I have been here since January and could not have gotten as far as I have without this site! Feel free to add me!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am from Indiana, so fairly close in proximity! I have been on MFP since January and continue to love the site and my new friends. It truly makes a difference and holds you accountable for your daily choices. the people here are great and super motivators. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I will be here to support you. ONE DAY AT A TIME!
  • lockermama
    lockermama Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to the group!
    I have been tracking my progress on this site for about a month and a half and have lost about 7 pounds so far. What I really like is that I can log what I eat and my exercise using my mobile phone, and also I can enter my own recipes. (I really like to try new things and that helps a lot!)
    This is the first time I've ever successfully lost weight with purpose; in the past I only really lost weight when I got sick. :(
    Good luck!
    :happy:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! Joplin resident here, glad to see some neighbors =)
  • callie270
    callie270 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to MFP. I just started using it today. I am overweight, and am working my butt off to lose every pound that I can!
    Would love to make some new friends! :D