I need coupon help

Options
Gary1977
Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
My household is spending about 700-800 dollars montly for 3 adults, 2 teenage boys on the weekend, & 1 baby girl. This doesn't include the diapers, wipes, dog food, and other non food items we use. We try to stay away from the name brands and go with store brands as much as possible. I guess I'm asking for some of the best websites with printable coupons to help save on our grocery bill.

Thanks in advance for your help :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im curious about this one too :)
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I use coupons.com...
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    couponmom.com

You can also go to websites - tyson, haagen dazs, lysol, etc... Usually if you sign up by mail they will email you coupons.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I use coupons.com, smartsource.com, redplum.com, boxtops4education.com, tablespoon.com, and couponloop.com. I also go to websites of companies I use faithfully and sign up (or shoot them a complimentary email) for a mailing list.

Also, if you join something like swagbucks.com or mypoints.com, you can earn points for printing and redeeming coupons.

If you are more into clean eating, mambosprouts.com has coupons, and you can find coupons on the whole foods market site.
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    If you have an albertsons in your area www.couponmom.com, also I thik if you google coupon websites that may be helpful.I will check it out and come back with an update for you
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a coupon queen and she doesnt use websites but she does buy 10 papers every Sunday. She does multiple transactions and when Walgreens is having register rewards and you do multiple transactions the savings are unbelieveble :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will be checking these out.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just noticed you said grocery bill....I will tell her to get on here and help :)
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    BY FAR the best is thekrazycouponlady.com (add her on facebook and she tells you all the new deals as well as matchups) She has a full database of all the coupons you can think of. I also love coupons.com..
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Another option, for coupons from Sunday papers, is to go to a clipping service such as clippityq.com, thecouponclippers.com, etc. There are a LOT of clipping services. I prefer clippityq because there aren't any service fees like most have.

*For baby wipes, there's a current deal at Walgreens. They have a store coupon for 1.00 off the wipes (2.49), and there's a manufacturer's coupon for .50 off. .99 for a pack of wipes is pretty good.

Most stores allow you to combine one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon for each item. Also, if it's a buy one get one free sale, you can use two coupons since you're getting both items. WalMart even offers overage on coupons. There's a coupon for 1.00 off bar soap right now; get one of the single soaps, and you can make .03 per bar of soap (which actually just cuts down your tax due). Some people even get the travel size of laundry soaps with the 1.00 coupons *that don't have a size restriction on them* If there is a restriction on the coupon, obey it; otherwise it's fraudulent use.
  • hollywelch810
    hollywelch810 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a couponer! I am in MIchigan, and there is a site Iuse that puts together all the specials and coupons for the week to let me know what the best deals are. It probably won't work for your state, but you might be able to find a local coupon class/website that would be tailered for your store. You can also go straight the the manufacturer's websites - many of them have a spot where you can print coupons if you sign up for their newsletters. Some stores have their own printable coupons, or coupons that you can load to your store card. Just try to shop what's on sale, and add your coupons to that. If your store doubles your coupons, even better!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    wow I spend about 800 a month for two adults and two little boys!! you're doing better than me =P I detest clipping coupons though! good luck finding a fix!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    This was on the first page : oupons, Grocery Coupons, Extreme Couponing, Printable Coupons ...
    Coupons, Grocery coupons, printable coupons, online coupon database, restaurant coupons, coupon match ups. Extreme couponing lists …
    Printable Coupons - Grocery and Drugstore Coupon Deals - Login - Drugstore Deals
    www.couponmom.com/ - Options
    Coupons
    Get Coupons for Your Favorite Brands! Print Free Coupons and Save Today!
    Print Coupons - Walmart Coupon Codes - Target Coupon Codes - Coupon Codes
    www.coupons.com/ - Options
    Coupons | Online Coupons
    Coupons, Online Coupons - Coupons.SmartSource.com. Free coupons and discounts for top brands. Our online coupons will save you …
    coupons.smartsource.com/ - Options
    Free Coupons, Food Coupons and Restaurant Coupons Online | Valpak.com
    Print free coupons, restaurant coupons, grocery coupons, auto coupons and more on Valpak.com. Valpak is your source for online …
    www.valpak.com/ - Options
    Free Coupons, coupon codes, online coupons and promotional codes ...
    CouponCabin has free coupons, promotional codes, printable coupons and deals to over 2800 online stores that can instantly save you …
    www.couponcabin.com/ - Options
    Printable Coupons and Money Saving Tips - RedPlum.com
    Once you've checked off all the coupons you want to print from the page, this button sends 'em all to your printer in one shot. …
    www.redplum.com/ - Options
    Printable Coupons at CouponNetwork.com
    Printable coupons at home. Find coupons online at CouponNetwork.com.
    www.couponnetwork.com/ - Options
    "Coupons, grocery coupons, online coupon codes, printable coupons ...
    Get printable coupons, offers from top brands and free stuff. Find everything from baby savings to pet coupons and entertainment …
    www.coolsavings.com/printable_c... - Options
  • chronosfire
    Options
    Smart Canucks is an amazing site! Has great forums, deals, all that fun stuff.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I totally agree about thekrazycouponlady and Facebook. It totally takes away my leg work of searching for deals
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    bump
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I like hip2save.com
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    raininghotcoupons.com is good too. pampers also has a rewards program and you can redeem the points earned for diaper gift cards. i don't have any kids but one of my best friends is pregnant so i signed up for her and all of the codes i've used have been obtained from raining hot coupons. there are tons of coupon sites out there. also look at your grocery store website. many stores now have e-coupons that are loaded to your rewards card. you just have to pay attention to what you have because some will use the e-coupon first and then you can't use the paper coupon (printed or clipped). i also will not use coupons that have a value of under $1 unless i'm at a store that doubles everything or makes any coupon under $1 good for $1. the grocery store i shop at every coupon 99 cents and under is worth $1.