Plateauing

Options
Intensity is going up, inches not changing. Ideas? Support? Motivation? Or just someone willing to kick my butt haha

Replies

• getsexihealthy
    getsexihealthy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im aiming to lose 15-20 pounds! Going to start weightlifting too!
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Can you elaborate? How accurate is your logging?
  • jinny1313
    jinny1313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! I dropped of a bit logging but starting back up to daily again. I'm in need of some self discipline so working on the best way to do that!
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ah, that’s probably it. There’s lots of stuff you can try to make it a bit easier. Pre-logging your day (knowing what you’re going to be eating and when, can really help). Tracking your macros can help as well (to make sure your body is getting everything it needs to run properly). upping your fiber can help you feel full longer as well.

I like that you said discipline. Motivation is fickle and elusive, discipline is much more useful!
  • greatatboats
    greatatboats Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Also, have you updated your calorie goals lately? I had a bad surprise when I realized that by logging my weight through FitBit MFP had my updated weight but wasn't smart ebough to go, "Ok, so if you weigh Y now, you need Z calories."
  • jinny1313
    jinny1313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My calorie goals right now are set at 1200 a day, trying to balance out the sugar and fat ratios and getting a better overall diet as errollmaclean states. Just wasn't sure what I'm doing wrong, but I think a reevaluation is in need, thank you!!!
  • kbarrett0701
    kbarrett0701 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    jinny1313 wrote: »
    My calorie goals right now are set at 1200 a day, trying to balance out the sugar and fat ratios and getting a better overall diet as errollmaclean states. Just wasn't sure what I'm doing wrong, but I think a reevaluation is in need, thank you!!!

How much are you exercising? Sounds like you're not eating enough.