I'm new! Anyone else w/100+ to lose?

Options
Hello!
I'm using this along with Weight Watchers. I re-started WW last week and lost 5 pounds. I wanted to keep track of the carbs I'm eating as well as just "points" to keep my blood sugar a little more stable through the day. I joined this website today and LOVE it!

Would love to get to know others who have more than just a little weight to lose who are willing to hang on for the long haul with me!!

Replies

• cervincbc59
    Options
    I too have joined WW and am using this app/website for help. I probably have 90-100 pounds to lose as well. Would love to share the journey. I went online with WW last week, but my first meeting/weigh-in is tomorrow morning.

Chris Ervin :smile:
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have 100 still to lose, but this site has been a blessing so far! Add me if you'd like.
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to the site. I, too, have around 100 pounds to lose. I don't belong to WW, but I do belong to TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly). Feel free to friend me if you would like some additional support.
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Just sent you a message and friend request. I have been posting faithfully and honestly for about two weeks and have lost 15 lbs to start. It's a new life style change for me, but it's working great so far, sometimes hard to get all the calories in that it says I should be eating though.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've done WW before, probably 4 or 5 times..lol..not doing it now though. I love this website though. It rocks..so much support and motivation. I have a ton to lose too. Your welcome to add me :)
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome! :) You are definitely not alone here. Both my husband and I need to lose around 100 lbs. and have found MFP to be a great tool. Add me if you like. Good luck!
  • adtimm06
    adtimm06 Posts: 1
    Options
    I so have at least 100 to lose! I know it's going to be difficult at times but i also know that i can do this and i have to do it for me and only me. there will be rewards along the way but the ultimate goal - me happy and healthy for my family and myself! :)
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I originally wanted to lose 110 pounds, I've lost 32 of that so far, a long way to go still! Feel free to add me if you like :)

Katie
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow!!! People actually reply on these boards!!
    I'm lovin' it all ready!
    I think I'm going to track on both websites for a little while to see how things compare - and then close out my WW account.
    Gotta say - i was pretty impressed with the MFP phone app. And this is Free!! With REAL people on it!!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    MFP is great! I also found it thru my phone app, but the community here is wonderful!
    I have a goal of 100lbs to lose (of which I have lost 24!). I will probably adjust my goal once I get there, but for now 100lbs lighter is just a great goal for me.
    I'm sending you a friend request!