Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred question

Options
Question for anyone who does the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I was just wondering how do you post it in your exercise for calories burned?

Replies

• Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Circuit training - general
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    circuit training, other 25 minutes
  • erylie
    erylie Posts: 34
    Options
    calesthetics... then I put 25 minutes... the video is 30, but, it takes a bit to get going...
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
  • BeeHummingbird
    Options
    I wear a monitor PF4 polar watch, it's the only thing to give a good reading which is different depending on your weight,
    I burn about 240 cal, in the 30 min, others seem to burn more. And I just set it up as a new exercise and add it in my exercise then create exercise.
  • cassieeee10
    Options
    circuit training, other 25 minutes

this
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    I use the Polar FT4 heart monitor to see the calories burned....I did level 1 this morning and burned 159 calories but it depends on your weight and age. I added it in as a 'new' cardio workout. A HRM is the best, most accurate way to go!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    I use the Polar FT4 heart monitor to see the calories burned....I did level 1 this morning and burned 159 calories but it depends on your weight and age. I added it in as a 'new' cardio workout. A HRM is the best, most accurate way to go!

I really need to get one of those! That would be so perfect!