Replies

• ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Ive been divorced since 2011 and i remarried in december of 2015
  • ajr_nurse86
    ajr_nurse86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there all! I'm Ashley, have been divorced for almost a year and just getting back into the swing of things called Life. Looking for fun-loving folks (men or women) who need that extra support system to bounce ideas off of, be accountable workout buddies, or heck just sit around and chit chat. Time to be our best selves yet guys! We all deserve to feel sexy, confident in our skin and make the most of every day! How has everyone's weekend been?
  • landers_85
    landers_85 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Happily divorced for a little over 3 years now : )
  • kam744
    kam744 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Divorced and never been happier
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I'm divorced yet consider myself single.
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's a bit tougher when you get older, the pool of "qualified" applicants starts to dwindle so you have to look at women 20 years younger, LOL
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Tell us these qualifications
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    9yrs myself.. Love life with a few bumps in the road.
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Going through one now. Weeee.
  • shontau
    shontau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Living with my ex husband feeling wondering what the he'll are we doing..
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Going through one now...
  • LaMartian
    Options
    Going through one now...

OHAI MEL
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Options
    Younger, cute, fitness minded, great smile, has a job, not a diva, non smoker, non drug user, non air head, that is just to name a few, :o)

• hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    LaMartian wrote: »
    Going through one now...

OHAI MEL

Hiya Matty :*
  • JessicaJS23
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Younger, cute, fitness minded, great smile, has a job, not a diva, non smoker, non drug user, non air head, that is just to name a few, :o)

I really doubt you have to go 20 years younger for all of that. I'm 33 and can check those off. I can never find guys to date my age because they are chasing after the younger ones.

• LaMartian
    Options

I really doubt you have to go 20 years younger for all of that. I'm 33 and can check those off. I can never find guys to date my age because they are chasing after the younger ones.

Well, hopefully I'll find one who fits that list without going younger. Young usually equals annoying and got me in this whole mess to begin with, if memory serves...
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Options

I don't chase women my own age because they are busy with shopping, knitting, being a grandma, etc...so I have to look at younger to fit my lifestyle. Ok so lets go 10-20 younger.

• JessicaJS23
    Options

I would not have guessed you were 33! It's not old by any means but I would've guessed 23
    Haha I love you!!!

I don't chase women my own age because they are busy with shopping, knitting, being a grandma, etc...so I have to look at younger to fit my lifestyle. Ok so lets go 10-20 younger.

Ok fair enough! My mom is a grandma and she runs marathons all over the world AND likes to get her drink on with the girls on weeknights so don't lose hope and settle :lol: