One year later and 40lbs lighter w/pics

Options
crewellademel
crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
So first of all a great big thank you to all those people who posted their success stories. In the beginning they were the only things that kept me going on some days. I thought if they can hang in there and do it so can I. I swore that at my year anniversary, no matter what, I was going to post pics. If I could help even one person stay motivated for just one day then putting my relatively big EVERYTHING up for others to see was the least I could do! I used to get down on myself that the weight wasn't coming off any faster....in truth I've actually lost 50lbs (gained 10lbs back during one of my bad months) but MFP WORKS.......you can do it! Just hang in there. :flowerforyou:

Sorry still working on uploading pics but you can see the difference in my profile pics

The first is from last June at 210lbs and the others are from last month at 172lbs.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!