Hi, I'm Jade

Options
Hi there, I have always been super active. I was a lakergirl and pro dancer for years. My passion is ballet but 2 years ago I had to quit because my knees finally gave out. I still create ballet images though, otherwise I would be very depressed. I've gained 27 pounds and none of my clothes fit. I have been eating healthy but not being disciplined enough. Today I found this app on my iphone and it looked really cool. It motivated me to exercise for the first time in a long time. I also have been putting my food in the diary, wow those calories add up fast. It makes me get on the bike so some will be deducted, lol.

I hope I can maintain this, because I'm sick of being a pudgebucket!
xoxoxo
Jade

Replies

• stephwilkerson45
    stephwilkerson45 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey Jade - those calories DO add up fast! Good luck and welcome!
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome and GL to you =)
  • MiaMcBetty
    MiaMcBetty Posts: 45
    Options
    Good for you!

Tracking your food really teaches you a lot about calorie intake and just makes you think more carefully about every little thing you put in your mouth!
    MFP has such an awesome community feel and support system as well and it's great to be able to track your weigh in results and get encouragement from other users :)

Feel free to add me if you're after extra support!
  • racloud
    racloud Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome Jade! This is a great place to be for the support and of course, POSITIVE accountability! :happy: Have a Good Night! You can add me if you like!
  • erm8449
    erm8449 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck ! i'm sure you'll lose it in no time :)
  • mcdell
    mcdell Posts: 14
    Options
    Jade, It's amazing how the calories add up quickly when your logging them:) lol... Anyway, you cam to the right place to get the support and tools that you need to get the few pounds that you put on. Stick with it and very soon you will be back to your ideal weight:)

Michelle :drinker: <-- water
  • jadeparis66
    jadeparis66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW, Thanks everyone, I certainly didn't expect to get any replies so soon. I've been so depressed about buying large underwear....lol

You've all motivated me even more!

xoxo
    jade